After School Art Clubs
Extra-long sessions in the studio with art and play.
Mondays = Grades 2-5: Early-Release Art Club
Thursdays = Grades K-2: Young Artists Club
In After School Art Clubs, kids can move between 3 areas:
- Work on the guided art project of the day.
- Explore mediums and tools we have set up, like an open art studio. Choices might include paint, paper,
clay, beads, pipe cleaners, wood, felt, pom poms, markers, wire, foam, cardboard, and more.
- Play! We have a cozy seating area that will be set up with fun things like Grimm's wooden toys, nature
blocks, Magnatiles, a play kitchen, books, miniatures, and puzzles. There will also be something gooey,
slimey or sticky - water beads, dough, slime, oobleck, kinetic sand - you never know.
These 3 elements will be different at every session.
- Arrival and departure times are flexible to accommodate your schedule.
- Please bring a snack.
- Sign up for an entire month at a discounted rate.
Early-Release Art Club
Mondays - 2:15-4:30
January: 13, 27 - $43
Febuary: 3, 10, 17, 24 - $85
Drop-in Session - $24
Young Artists Club
Thursdays - 3:30-5:30
January: 16, 23, 30 - $64
Febuary: 6, 13, 20, 27 - $85
Drop in Session - $24